Is This Real Life? A Lead Story on Yahoo.com?

yahoo

Boy, that escalated quickly… I mean,┬áthat really got out of hand fast.

This entry was posted in Baseball, MLB, News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Is This Real Life? A Lead Story on Yahoo.com?

1. Benito Leuthardo says:

Atta boy! You can’t back off now. I’ll give you 5 minutes to post the emails or I’m gonna throw you out from my knees.

Yes, I do realize I’m a complete fucking loser for being so enthralled with a couple of emails that I will forget about 48 hours later.

2. Also, way to go, you’ve ruined this nice gentleman’s life. Deadspin, Yahoo! and CBS. Jerk.

3. trollstoll says:

Don’t worry I wouldn’t put to much stock in it. Yahoos “lead stories” are complete ass.

4. Greanthumb says:

Awesome

5. Mac says:

Go ahead and note the top 4 stories “Trending Now” on the right, who says Yahoo isn’t legit?

6. Dane says:

bp, you should reach out to Nick Piecoro for another alliance on this. He’s the D-Backs beat writer for the AZ Republic and a cool dude. Here’s his story where he mentions the ritual after viewing it himself:

Great work bringing this to the national spotlight. Makes me proud to be a lobster, and you should be proud for directly helping preserve the sanctity of baseball.

7. bob says:

So where is the email from the wife?