Good Lord, that’s a lot of bow ties. This dude, E. Gordon Gee, loves bow ties more than you love anything. Unreal. Thanks to reddit, we also know he’s played a little beer pong in his day. How very frat of him.
The Dayton Daily News reported that Ohio State University spent
- $7.7 million on Gee’s travel, housing and entertainment since he returned to Columbus.
- $895,000 for gatherings at the president’s mansion
- $574,000 on private jet travel for Gee
- $64,000 on his trademark bow ties, bow tie cookies, O-H lapel pins and bow tie pins
- Gee’s pay for 2012: $2.14M
Sweet! Just when you thought you couldn’t possibly hate the Buckeyes more…
(I have many good friends from Ohio that are intense Ohio State fans. I love them. Not their school. They hate when I make fun of their stupid school. Oh well. If, by chance, you didn’t know how much I loathe OSU, well, here ya go.]