Blade Runner Shot & Killed His Girlfriend on Valentine’s Day

South African blade running Olympic extraordinaire, Oscar Pistorius, has shot and killed his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, in his home. What. Reports are saying that he’s in custody for murder, and that when she woke up early in the morning to surprise him on Valentine’s Day. He woke up, thought she was an intruder, and shot her in the head and arm. That’s multiple shots, folks. In the head? That’s a kill shot. An intruder, huh?

Oh, man she had posted on Twitter about Valentine’s Day.

What do you have up your sleeve for your love tomorrow??? #getexcited #ValentinesDay

Something is obviously fishy here. He either murdered her, or there’s something he’s not telling us about this mistaken “intruder” argument. I’m not a gun guy, so maybe you guys can help me out here. To those of you that have guns in your house, ready to shoot intruders… is it normal to shoot insanely hot supermodels? Is it normal to not give out a “stay right there! I’ve got a gun!” warning? Is it normal to wake up, not see the person that was laying next to you in bed, get up, and shoot that person? This is so confusing. So fishy. She’s a gorgeous supermodel, how do you think she’s an intruder worthy of a kill shot to the freaking head?

You’ve got some serious ‘splaining to do, blade runner boy. Accident or not, prayers to Reeva’s family. How awful.

This entry was posted in News, Olympics and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Blade Runner Shot & Killed His Girlfriend on Valentine’s Day

1. J dot says:

It wasn’t me it was the zero legged man!

Too soon?

2. Cree-dub says:

“always be sure of your target; not just the target itself, but above, below, to the left, to the right, in front of, and behind the target”.

I mean, accidents can happen, sure. But as an anally responsible gun owner, these kind of stories frustrate me.

3. Jesse says:

Does he live in South Africa? Because I know that the crime rates there are just horrendous and that home defense has to be taken a lot more seriously. If that’s where he resides, it might partially explain his trigger finger.

4. Bull Benn says:

I, being a ‘gun guy’, can tell you that I would NEVER shoot a hotty like that in my house – and certainly not in the face. If he were really scared I’d just, you know, run away from her… I think that guy’s pretty fast, no?

5. Greanthumb says:

Shoot first.

Ask questions later.

6. Carrie says:

He doesn’t have a leg to stand on.

7. Ross says:

The question remains: how did he deem her a threat? There are too many unknowns. Maybe he didn’t have his blades attached? Maybe he heard someone in the house and starting creating a story in his head of an intruder while he waited behind a closed door? Adrenalin and the fight or flight reflex can cause absolute confusion in the mind of the perceived victim.

Howeverm, if he was awake enough to draw, aim and fire a gun…I would expect him to be able to identify friend or foe.

That being said (to answer your question), I certainly won’t be warning anyone who unlawfully enters my home, let’s say armed with a weapon. I don’t want to take away my cover or concealment to give the adversary the opportunity to take the first shot or potentially give them the advantage of cover.

I certainly don’t think anyone in their right mind believes that he accidentally shot her. He’s just claiming that he didn’t know it was her. He admits he was shooting whoever he thought it was.

All that being said, I find it very difficult to believe this guy is completely innocent.