That’s what Colts owner Jim Irsay tweeted last night with this text, “It’s playoff time,ya’ll….time to let The Monster feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Oh, and in case you missed it the first time, he went ahead and tweeted it again a few minutes later, “It’s time to let The Monster get out of it’s cage to feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” That’s a lot of exclamation points, old man.
This man is an NFL owner. His Colts, inspired by CHUCKSTRONG and led by rookie Andrew Luck, managed to go 11-5 this year. That’s right, a playoff-bound 11-5, while the Dean Spanos/AJ Smith/Norv Turner/Philip Rivers led Chargers finished 7-9. Yet, here we are looking a picture of a bat-shit crazy Jim Irsay playing the part of “The Monster.” I feel like I could write a dissertation on this crap. Multiple dissertations, actually. Working titles might include:
- Is Jim Irsay drunk or high?
- How to be a frat bro when you’re 53 and gray.
- “Slim with a tilted brim…what’s my muthaf**kin’ name?”
- An NFL owners guide to buying nude bathroom art
- A grandpas guide to wearing tight Affliction-esque tshirts with thick stitched designer jeans.
- Letting “The Monster” out of its cage to feed.
- How to make worse decisions than teenagers on twitter… when you’re 53.
I feel like I could go on forever… this man is clinical. Remember what he tweeted to Rob Lowe? What a nut job.