The Hottest Commercial in the History of TV

YouTube Preview Image

I can say, unequivocally, that this is the hottest thing that’s ever been on TV. Last night, I posted this tweet

Thinking nothing of the tweet at the time, I was a bit surprised at the favorites and retweets it got, so I figured it was worth a post. First of all, no way this commercial ever makes it on TV even five years ago. Not in the USA. Too racy. Second, this chick is cute, sure… like a 7 or so. But the second she dropped that magical line with that innocent look, “Hey, I also made you a video… probably shouldn’t watch it on the plane...” it was game over. She went from a 7 to an 11 in a heartbeat. Hottest thing ever.

Now I’ve heard people say, “Dude, it’s right in front of their little kids… gross.” Yeah, well, people that say that… don’t have kids. Saying that in front of the kids… hear me out here, before you start calling me a creep… makes it even sexier. You want your wife to always be your wife, whether the kids are there or not. Nothing overtly inappropriate for their eyes or ears, obviously. But what this mom/wife did… it’s fun, it’s adventurous, it’s unexpected, it’s sexy. The kids didn’t hear anything, didn’t see anything. It’s not like she started suckin’ face with him right then and there. To the kids, she’s still just mom, and he’s still just dad… but to him, she’s still mom to them… but more importantly, she’s still wife to him.

Take notes, ladies. If you want to know what dudes think is hot… watch this commercial a billion times. The mystery of what in the world she could possibly be doing in this video makes it even hotter. Samsung, coupled with the minds of men across the country, have turned this cute little housewife into Helen of Troy.

[Alright, moment of truth, lobsters. I wasn't gonna put this, but her name is Margaret Emery. Here's her imdb page. Why wouldn't I want to put this, you ask? Well, she's a comedian/actress and she made a comedy short for funny or die, and it's weird and basically her convulsing herself into an orgasm the whole time. I know, you're thinking you read that wrong. You didn't. Here's the thing. It's not hot. It's gross. It takes that cute little amazing innocence from the Samsung commercial... and completely chucks it out the freaking window. Not kidding, I'm so pissed that I even watched it, because it wasn't funny and now I'm not even into her anymore. Total downer. Anyway, you've been warned, but if you want to go watch it, here. Don't do it. ]

This entry was posted in Media, TV and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Hottest Commercial in the History of TV

1. Bull Benn says:

…GULP… is it hot in here?

2. SafetyFast says:

This commercial is a major hoot! You are right, though, she’s not that attractive on the F or D bit.
    If you want to put the original loving woman back in to perspective, just track down those hideous satellite TV commercials where the husband & wife obviously hate each other, all over their cable TV DVR running into recording issues. That series in itself is enough to make me stay with cable.

3. T-Bear says:

A terrific commercial that goes against the Hollywood mantrae that the good life has to end with kids.

PS What dude, kids or not, hasn’t made this request of his wife at some point? Guilty

4. Tommie Turner says:

I’d give her at least an 8 or 8.5 in the cute department, but the innocent look just makes her soooooo sexy.

5. Randy B says:

People that say this girl is a D or F are morons!! LOWER YOUR STANDARDS! You are either acting as if you can get a girl better looking than this just because your in front of your computer when in reality you couldnt even get a prostitute to get in your car for $200… This chick is an A++ in my book!

Just Saying :)

• SafetyFast says:

Not sure you understood the “F or D” post, it was related to her video on the “Funny or Die” web site, in which it was declared she wasn’t quite as attractive. There were no specific letter grades given.
      In the Samsung video she is significantly sweet & hot.

Just Saying :)

geez. randy b coming in hot on a misunderstanding in the comments section. “you think she’s a D or an F!? you can’t get a hooker!” calm down, sir.

6. Njtotx says:

I love her lean in and eyebrow raise. But I can’t figure out how she was able to send a 2nd video after the first without even selecting it.

7. Yummy Prosciutto says:

Very simply and tragically, in the hot video, image editing makes her younger than she is in life or the D/F video.

8. Robert says:

I think she is so amazingly hot and did her part so well

9. Rozeblossom says:

Her eye-contact and his quick glance at the cabbie makes it real!