Alex Morgan as McKayla Maroney for Halloween? Yes!

That’s your favorite soccer crush Alex Morgan as McKayla Maroney and her not-impressed face for Halloween. She posted these photos on twitter. I am a big fan of this. She’s with Sydney Leroux, fellow USA soccer teammate. They hit the town.

Apparently, they also ran into Elf. I love Halloween.

This entry was posted in Fashion, Soccer and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Alex Morgan as McKayla Maroney for Halloween? Yes!

1. luke says:

Sweet Elf costume Nick Swardson

2. Minorkle says:

I used to date Alex and she used that “not impressed” face on me all the time. I guess that is why I am her ex

3. I thought Alex Morgan was awesome before seeing this. She just turned it up to 11

4. Billy Barue says:

Alex, I am from Diamond Bar also. Please stop embarrassing us and yourself and dump that mook of a boyfriend. Remember where you’re from, it’s not the Hood.

5. stan theman says:

umm … her boyfriend is a pro soccer player genius boy … how is that hood? lol .. you’re pretty smart there huh? hahaha what a jack a$$

6. Mgh says:

really? She felt the need to dis someone with her Halloween costume. that’s moving from an 11 to a 1 in my book. How does that improve USWNT or soccer in USA , or her?

Disgraceful.

7. Joel says:

You dolt, they’re probably friends. Your lack of a sense of humor is disgraceful.