No SDSU? This Top 25 List of Party Schools Sucks

Before you read this blog rant, make sure to carefully peruse this list of the alleged “Top 25″ Party schools. This list is utterly absurd, I’ll give it to #1 West Virginia U, I’ve heard it goes off there. Maybe not #1 level of going-offedness, but a solid top 5. Other than that, this list is quite infuriating. The fact that neither SDSU (my esteemed Alma Mater) or Chico State made the list is horse sh*t.

Partying HARD at Univ of Iowa

Look at the pic above of #14 Univ. of Iowa, yea look at that party. A bunch of frumpy kids sitting down. Nobody at SDSU has ever sat down like that, get that many SDSU kids together and its an episode of MTV’s The Grind.  The kid in the front right is picking his nose, just to the right of him is a dude wearing Tevas, get that F out with this crap. One stroll down Montezuma Blvd would catapult SDSU to an easy top 5 ranking. Chico state, they are in the woods, nothing to do but party. Step into Riley’s Bar & Grill for 6 seconds and your head will explode with the caliber of amazing girls and partying taking place. At least they got Santa Barbara on there. Isla Vista is a total sh*t show, I’d put them top 5 all day. Yea, I have a little west coast bias, but geez, have you seen the trolls on the east coast and mid west? Give me a break. They only drink big out there so that the people are actually tolerable to look at.

That’s my rant for the day. Let’s hear you Eastside Lobster’s chime in and defend the honor of your school. Colgate University?? You have got to be kidding me. #WORSTLISTEVER (did i do that right? that was my first and last hash tag)

-Mac

This entry was posted in College Football, News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to No SDSU? This Top 25 List of Party Schools Sucks

1. bp says:

solid hashtag usage. agreed that it’s asinine SDSU isn’t on this list.

can’t imagine your ‘troll’ bomb is going to go over too well. harsh.

2. Mac says:

Either people are too busy watching Horse Dancing on the Olympics or they have no argument for my blatant assault on all schools east of the Sierra Nevada’s

• DUKE says:

OK, By no means will I defend the list of top 25 Party schools, because I like most people not Popping their pastal colored collars thinks Colgate SUCKS!!!

Moving on…This “MAC” guy seems to have a few wires crossed. I get it, he grew up in NorCal and now lives in SoCal. Went to school at USDSU college in SanDiego and probably had the RADDEST of times. Whats important here when comparing the 2 coasts is that we look at the facts, and Ill go over them in my next post.

3. DUKE says:

Fact 1. EAST COAST schools dont need a “THEME” as an excuse to party. Dressing up is cool once a year and no its not on Halloween its on Independence Day. Red White and Blue baby, celebrating our founding fathers, all of which JUST happened to be EAST SIDERS. So next year when SDSU is watching their 7 second exploding light mushroom cloud on the 4th of July. Know that you are celebrating us.
    Fact 2. We play Beirut. You play Beer Pong. FYI Beer pong is played with a paddle and Paddles suck. Takes longer to hit the cups which in turn slows down the drinking…..Very West Coast. If you want to keep playing OUR game at least call it by its correct name.
    Fact 3. SDSU Just moved to the BIGEAST… GAME OVER!!!

• [email protected] says:

You don’t know shit if you think beer pong is played with paddles. Come out to the west coast and actually party

4. little caster says:

The best college advice I ever got, “Don’t play beer pong with anyone who calls it ‘beirut.’”

- Sincerely, a born, raised and college-educated east coaster.

5. brostradamus says:

The only reason why Chico and SDSU aren’t on here is because the are simply retired from the list. Chico was retired years ago because they simply go to hard up there in the forest and it was boring having them #1 every year I guess. SDSU is retired because, lets face it, when you have the largest drug bust in the nation’s history at a university it pretty much means you party out of control. It’s obvious it is a top party school when the FBI spends a year investigating drugs at SDSU and their link to the Mexican Cartel.

6. Joe says:

Dude you’re so right. I’m from the East coast and fuckin hate it.

You don’t know how lucky you are to live out West. I love SAnta Barbara and LA metro ( lA ie oc).

Between Isla Vista, Chico, and SD state who is the wildest?
    And where are the most Nordic redhead lookin chicks with buxom curves? That’s my ace I’m a ginger loving Latin fiend.

Help a brother out.’i hate the East and am looking for a new school.

Thoughts please.

7. Xavier says:

Yeah your right. No East Coast love here. They are so frumpy and closed off in style. In Cali everything’s just smooth- I can’t wait to get out there.

What’s your opinion on who party’s harder-
    Chico State or San Diego State?

8. Bob Wills says:

Get a place with a bunch of friends at either Mission Beach or OB and have the most fun of your life while getting educated at SDSU. You will have the best of both worlds by hitting Monty’s or local parties on campus then taking your heater back home to the beach.

No one, and I mean no one who has been on campus comes away with anything on their face other than a look of utter disbelief at how many playboy hotties roam the quad.

You need to experience it at least one time in your life!