Yes! According to 10news.com in San Diego, that’s the mugshot of Michael Anthony Fuller, the man who tried to buy a vacuum and a microwave at Wal-Mart with a counterfeit $1 Million Dollar Bill. My imagination couldn’t have conjured up a better photo of what I hoped this guy would look like. Huge man crush.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to The Mugshot for the $1 Million Dollar Bill Wal-Mart Guy is More Amazing Than I Ever Could’ve Dreamed

1. Cohner says:

All of my questions have been answered. Yes, I truly believe that he thought that was a real $1M bill.

2. Ben Hodge says:

Is that Flava-Flave?

3. Herm says:

i heard walmart was going to let him go at first, but he kept pushing it…wanting them to take the bill

4. Jim says:

The old song by Bruce Baum comes to mind: “He’s Got Marty Feldman Eyes!”

5. Brandon B. says:

That guy is flippin rad!!! His pic makes the story even better!!

6. DiLo says:

How can you prosecute this guy? Does anyone really think he was trying to scam Wally World?

No doubt in my mind that he believed the million dollar bill was legit.

7. Pingback: Roundup: West Virginia Crushes Clemson in the Orange Bowl … | News Strom

8. Steven Hall says:

I’m wondrin…. did someone offer him a deal he couldn’t refuse on his 78 Ford Pinto. Hell I’d sell it for that!!

9. Fred says:

I heard the eye Doctor refused his money first!

10. Fred says:

I’m wondrin…… Did he get an offer for his Ford Pinto with the spinners he couldn’t refuse?

11. Fred says:

His official statement ” The residuals are finally coming in from the Van Halen”…..think about it…..

12. Fred says:

If you think I’m bad wait till TOSH.O gets on this!

13. Merrill says:

Isn’t this what Rick Santorum said he wanted? For Blaaaa people to make their own money? I think this guy just went and followed Rick’s advice.

14. Rosalind Gray says:

I seen a handful of people on the bus picking up those Million Dollar fake Bills, off a bus that someone intentionally dropped so they can get it. Isn’t that sight for sore eyes; therefore It came into my thesis that he/she wants to be praised at others expense.

15. Enoch says:

please i want to know if there is 1 million dollar bill? is it real or fake, i have a friend who also have 1million dollar bill and wanted a place to change it into smaller bills