Coolest Kid Ever Dresses as Bronzed Heisman Trophy for College Gameday

This kid is my freakin’ hero. “Sure, dad… I’ll let you bronze me and I’ll stand in the Heisman pose for hours.” Like a boss. **update** Here’s a video of his dad being interviewed with this little guy in the background. Go Cougs? Go Cougs.

YouTube Preview Image

Here’s a collection of photos I found in the twitverse.

[photo credits: here, here, here, here, here]

This entry was posted in College Football and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Coolest Kid Ever Dresses as Bronzed Heisman Trophy for College Gameday

1. Joey says:

I took this pic!

2. Herm says:

this kid is a pimp

3. JEANNE HARMS says:

I’M HOPING THAT HERMS CALLING MY GREATGRANDSON A PIMP IS A GOOD THING BUT IF IT’S NOT THEN SHAME ON HIM. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH PRIDE THESE YOUNG BOYS HAVE IN THEIR MOM AND DADS COLLEGE. IT WAS NEARLY A KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT BETWEEN THE BOYS AS TO WHO GOT TO DO THIS.
    I FOR ONE THINK THE HEISMAN PEOPLE SHOULD INVITED THEM TO NEW YORK

• Herm says:

Jeanne – I’m sorry for confusing you…I was not calling your great grandson an agent for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings….like the word was used when you were young. going around wishing people shame is not necessary…and you should learn that typing everything in CAPS is not cool either.

I think this kid is AWESOME (see how i did that, one word in caps…it’s more impactual). he’s so awesome i want to be “the heisman” for my next party, and it doesnt even have to be halloween.

4. JEANNE HARMS says:

thanks Herm,Your right that word pinp is now a good one in my book so it was nice to know it now means something else.
    As for the caps my vision is not the best so most of the time it’s for my benefit. at nearly 80 years a few of the parts start to wear out.lol
    As for the Heisman they are now on my crappy list. the awards dinner is coming up on Dec11 and I thought what a great thing it would be for Maddox to get to see it in person,GMA could afford to send he and his Dad to New York for a Christmas present but Lord a mercy the tickets to the dinner are $600. each. Not going to happen on my Social Security.
    So I called the Heisman office ,thought maybe they could find an extra chair or two,
    they could eat dinner before and Maddox would get to see the real thing. Acording to the man who answered my call in his New York voice that they are a non profit trust and that wasn’t possible but they did have the $600.for sale. Oh yes he has seen espn coverage of the Uoh H game and maddox as the Heisman . Then I found the Forbes on the Stingest trust .No you don’t have to guess it was the Heisman Trophy Trust that says its endovers are dedicated to charitable purposes. BULL their tax returns said only 12% went to charitys, the rest went into their pocket and they can’t find an extra chair or two Thanks Herm for enlighting me,sorry you got caught up in my venting Hope your Thanksgiving is great!

• Herm says:

Jeanne – you sound like a great person and I understand you were just defending your family. I meant nothing but the best when I made my initial comment, and I can easily see how it could have been confusing to some. The photos of your great grandson at College Gameday are very cool and he did a great job. I wish you and your family all the best this Thanksgiving and Holiday season.

Hello Jeanne –
      Please check your email. Thank you.