The Best Childrens Costume in History

Mind. Blown. Feel Good Freshness! You think your kid’s costume was awesome? News flash… it was weak compared to these costumes. These lil guys are game changers. So, so amazing. Harry and Lloyd, the miniature versions, shaggin’ wagon and all. Look at these dudes! They are like little LobShots mascots. I love them!

I played in a YMCA basketball league a couple years ago… team name: MUTT CUTTS. Nobody got it, nobody appreciated it. Made me sad. These parents though? They get it. They appreciate greatness. Thank you, random parents of random kids wearing Dumb & Dumber costumes.

I know this is gonna sound kinda silly… but I’m having a kid on Friday, a baby boy. Yup. 11/11/11. I’m excited as you could imagine for him to join the family. Not even kidding when I say this though… my excitement level jumped up a notch when I saw these costumes. Yup, something as silly as these costumes got me more excited to have my baby boy. I’m fired up. Extra fired up. Halloween 2013, I’m ripping off that costume. Thanks for the lob, Crew.

This entry was posted in Celebrities, Entertainment, Feel Good Freshness, Movies and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to The Best Childrens Costume in History

1. J dot says:

THAT….IS….AWESOME!!

2. Geoff says:

Chicks dig it, it’s the Shaggin Wagon.

3. DAVE says:

How do you think the parents were able to afford those outfits? Probably sold some stuff to Billy in 4C. Yes, the blind kid. A few baseball cards, a sack of marbles, (cough) Petey.

4. Aubrey says:

Those are my nephews! Their costumes are awesome aren’t they?? I’m so elated to see them on your website, and that their costumes brought you such joy! Congrats on the lil man. :)

5. Lina Trease says:

Did they make those costumes?!? Those are awesome! I was looking for those tuxedos for my son and nephew to wear at my brothers wedding reception! My brother would die laughing!!!! Did they buy those or make those?? Please let me know!

6. Kate says:

I have to know where to get these! I have identical twins that turned 2 on Friday and this is perfect!! Love it!

• alice says:

alice hi i was just wondering of you ever found out wher these came from i waould like to have them too let me know asap thanks

7. Pingback: Halloween Costumes for Brothers