So ‘The Gap’ Has a Wu-Tang Clan Shirt?

Yep. Get yours here! Nothing says “Wu-Tang” like of pair of khaki cargo shorts, right? Ol’ Dirty Bastard is rolling in his grave…

[via BuzzFeed]

This entry was posted in Fashion, News and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to So ‘The Gap’ Has a Wu-Tang Clan Shirt?

1. ray finkel says:

Whatever it takes to make Raekwon’s child support payments, even if it means selling out.

2. Herm says:

I could never get into Wu-Tang, i was more of a Young MC, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice fan….you know, the good stuff

3. ray finkel says:

I always saw you as more of C&C Music Factory kinda guy, Herm.

4. Mac says:

I like Method Man and RedMan separate from the Wu Tang, Meth is one of my favorite rappers of all time…
    and if you have seen the highly underrated movie “How High” you would know how great of actors they both are. FANTASTIC MOVIE… for real.. so funny.

5. Kenny Bolts says:

Herm, I’ve got you pegged as an En Vogue/Tevin Campbell kinda guy.
    Yep, Nailed it
    Kenny B : 1
    Herm : 0

6. The Black Pearl says:

Man you cats are all piling on this Herm guy. Not every white boy that grew up in the 80′s/90′s has to pretend he is a gangster rapper. Plus, Have you ever heard Tevin Campbell?? Kids got pipes.

7. bp says:

what is happening? Two Tevin Campbell mentions in these comments? You guys at the right blog? This is more of a Timmy-T “One More Try” type of blog.

8. ray finkel says:

Brady, I thought you were going for Soul for Real “Candy Rain” for your vibe?

9. Herm says:

I’m so gangster, i ride my scooter in the MIDDLE of the street