“Hey Lebron! How does my Dirk taste?”

Nice t-shirt here by Dallas Mavericks guard DeShawn Stevenson. I don’t get it though. Is this funny because they misspelled “dick”? I guess this is one way to get your name out there when you’re like the 17th best player on your team that just won the NBA Finals.

[via TMZ]

This entry was posted in Sports and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to “Hey Lebron! How does my Dirk taste?”

1. You dip shit. It references a rap lyric from Shaq. It’s funny and you’re an idiot.

• LobShots says:

dearest james jackson- awww, i think that’s so cute that you don’t think i know what’s funny about this shirt. you’re precious, really, you are. a rap lyric from shaq? whatever do you mean? you can’t possibly be referring to shaq rapping about kobe saying, ‘tell me how my ass tastes’, right? you can’t be. b/c i, of course, wouldn’t know that. or the play on the word dick vs. dirk. it’s just one letter, i think? i wouldn’t know that either. please james jackson, don’t read any further into my post, you might be tempted to remind me that there aren’t actually 17 players on a NBA roster. come back anytime, tough guy.
      love, the idiot

2. i don’t think anyone in america knows what a dirk is.

3. DJ says:

“Ion’t care who ya are, that’s funny right there.”

• LobShots says:

DJ – I want to give credit where credit is due. Your use of the word “Ion’t” made me smile. It’s the finest triple contraction of a word I can remember seeing. I do not… Ion’t. Just brilliant. Thanks man. I’ll be using that. Ion’t know when, but I’ll be using it.

4. Juggahoe says:

Isn’t it because Dirk Novitzki (or however its spelled) in on the mavericks? thats gotta be it

5. Get A Clue says:

You guys are all absolutely fuckin retarded. Dirk Nowitski plays for the Dallas Mavericks. The Dallas Mavericks just beat the Miami Heat, the team the Lebron James plays for, in the Finals.

6. HELLO! says:

I’m not even a basketball fan and even I knew that.

7. 5DeuceCuz says:

I wanna know where I can get that shirt?

8. LobShots says:

I think my favorite thing of the week was that there were people on this planet that actually believed that I, bp, the author of this post, didn’t know what the shirt meant, why it was being worn, and why it was funny. clearly you people have never been to lobshots before. thanks for thinking we didn’t have a clue though. love it. what do you mean ‘you people’?